You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery. Sign up now to GP online services and you will be able to use a website or app to:
Online services offered
- View medical records online
- NHS Summary Care Records
- Online Appointments
- Online Repeat Prescriptions
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine.
Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
How to Register
Please complete both the online registration form, and upload two forms of identification one of which must be photographic. One we have verified your information we will then email your user ID and password.
If you are unable to use this facility, then please attend the Practice to complete a consent form. Please complete and return to reception, your user ID and password will be sent to you in the post within the next 10 days.
Patient Access Video Tutorials
- You cannot share your login details with anyone else
- Appointments are for the doctors only – we do not allow online booking for nurse appointments, phlebotomists, or midwife as they are often more complicated
- Appointments are available up to 4 weeks in advance
- Appointments are 10 minute in length. If you require a longer appointment you should call the surgery and speak to reception
- Please only bring one problem to each 10 minute consultation
- Maximum number of appointments that can be booked for any one patient at a time is 2
- Appointments are offered on a first come first served basis, if you cannot see a suitable appointment you can still call the surgery as before
- It is not essential you give a reason for your appointment but it would help the practice if you did.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 12 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.